Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last day of 2008

Today is the last day of 2008, and...i am home! Hmmm, to think of it, next year this time, i will be in scotland already. Oh wait, mayb i'll be in germany..or some other country counting down..*giggles*

For the final blog of this year, i shall blog on the new things i learnt, new places i went, basically everything new that i never did/had in 2007.

1) I learnt how to swim! *like FINALLY right* But only breaststoke.=P

2) I learnt how to photoshop. Though still not good at it..but as malaysians always say 'Boleh-lah...'

3) I started my new hobby of running up the staircase of the condo i currently stay at.*hmm, but it's been at halt since the new sem..sighs*

4) I learnt how to knit. Knitted for kenneth, mummy and daddy.

5) I renewed my driving license ystd. Which expired in february!*wtf??*

6) I went to germany and paris. It was the best month of the year!

7) I went to Pangkor Laut Resort. And felt like a princess!!

8) My 2008 photo collection amounted to more than 12gb and next year will definitely be even more. Thank goodness i got a harddisk.

9) And well, as mentioned above, i got a new 320gb harddisk, an 8gb USB flash drive.(plus some other things la..)

10)Errrmmm......i grew taller? Cuz both poh yee and i claim that we are 160cm but i am taller than her. So either she isn't 160, or i am more than that!muahaha...hope she doesn't read this=P

Hmm, that's all i can think of for the moment..not planning to strain my brain too much on the last day of the year..hehe..

Another recent highlight is that i received two gifts ystd.=) Technically speaking i have not received one of it yet cuz it's still with Kelly. Yeap, so one is from Kenneth=) And another from my sis. They are both totally different things..but have one thing in common.

THEY ARE VERY THE EXPENSIVE ahhhhh!

I shall not reveal the price. But the one i got from Kenneth is a musical box with the song 'Edelweiss' playing..which coincidentally i just heard that song from an orchestra i went last week.=)
The second is a necklace + earrings set. The postage itself costed 18 dollars (approx. rm45) And the set was even more expensive.*i feel so bad*

Anyway, to end my final blog of this year, presenting.....my south park character for our convo mag.=D



Chin yeong said the character looks like me. But she didn't notice my 'new' adidas germany soccer jersey=(

Anyhow, me cute not?=P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hen cute!!!