Sunday, March 8, 2009

Study break officially starts...

I feel bad for abandoning my blog for such a long time.=( But well, before this i was too busy with going out with studies + Kenneth + classes + staying over at Kenneth's house + celebrating b'days + hospital attachment + continue staying at Kenneth's house.*ngiek ngiek ngiek*

Anyway, just an update bout me.. I am back in sitiawan but wil be going to subang this friday. Since this is a study break, i shall TRY to refrain from going out often and meeting Kenneth lesser.*cries*

I wish i can see him everyday!! I miss him..=( So much..=(

Hmm, this post is more of like bout him than my study break.=P Aiks, whatever la.

P/S: Lee Chong Wei just lost to Lin Dan. 19-21, 12-21.*sighs*
To Wen Yi: After exam we go buy ur prom dress k? Jangan risau=) It wil definitely be a nice one.=)

3 comments:

mil0chel said...

he's back for good ar ??

renly said...

haha..no la.. I go scotland he come back?? i will pengsan man..
but anyway he wil be going to US this april for student exchange then back to germany in september i think..

WenYi said...

hahaha...okies =)
we will look for dress later =)