Thursday, August 20, 2009

IT IS OFFICIAL!!

My holiday has OFFICIALLY started!!! And i'm really thankful for it!! This month has been really taxing and i NEVER had the chance to have my 10-hour-sleep. Anyway, really glad that torturous FMT 1 and FMT 2 is over.

And that....I PASSED my Pharmacy Practice III EXEMPTION EXAM!!

I'm still in a state of



considering i got TWO big fat ZERO in the two previous class tests. NEGATIVE to be exact.

To elaborate how scary this is, it works this way. Everyone starts with 100% and then the marks start deducting. To pass the Exemption Exam we are supposed to get 70% and above.

Everyone is given a set of five prescriptions ranging from doctors and dentists to nurses and vet. There's also those emergency supply from patient or doctor and prescriptions with drug interactions. A lot more types but these are just few of them.

We're suppposed to act like real pharmacists and check if the prescriptions are legal and safe to dispense. For every mistake we get marks deducted.

Overdose -60
Wrong label -60
Failure to dispense -60
Wrong/incomplete dose check -30

and a WHOLE LOT MORE mistakes that gets our marks deducted. The first class test i think i got -20 if i'm not mistaken. And out of 116 of us, less than a quarter got positive for the first class test. And the record so far in my batch was -400!!

So i'm really really shocked when my name was called during the exemption exam feedback. Twenty of us passed, and so we don't have to take the final degree exam paper next monday.=P Congrats to us all.=)

Anyway, this was a long time ago already but just wana post a pic of it. We bought 6 perfumes in London for 30 pounds!hehehe.. Below are just 4 of them. And mine is the 'Devil Wears Perfume'



As a kick start to my holidays, here's a photo of a happy apple..lol... I 'cratfted' it while i was too bored studying.

1 comments:

ivometan said...

I was so surprised to see the same perfumes I bought in London too, a year ago!!!!!It was in a kind of auction in a big store in the centre...I also like the devil..
bye Ivonne from Argentina