Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kenneth's room

I was in awe when i saw the view from kenneth's room. Unbelievable!
There's this really nice church and various old buildings.




Hmm, let me recall wat i have in front of my house in vista komanwel. There's erm, a building which is a condo, n erm, imu, n erm..nothing much..sigh..again...

Anyway, good thing is tat my room is neater than his..i mean WAY neater..(hope he doesn't notice this line) Cant really blame him actually, cuz we seriously have different views on cleanliness. Perfect example-i saw this empty container n wanted to put some food stuffs inside. I asked him if it's clean. He said yes. I opened the container. This was wat i saw.

I stared at him. N he said i quote 'ya la, clean wat, only got chocolate powder inside only'. I washed it n showed him wat is the meaning of a clean container. There we go.


Better? His room seriously needs some 'readjustments'. I started off with the food place. And after a woman's touch, it became like tis:

Tada! Neater than any time before i came i believe..*evil smirk*

0 comments: