Saturday, July 12, 2008

I've done it AGAIN @ Pizza Hut

I went to midvalley today with my family. N we went to Pizza Hut for lunch. We waited for roughly 20 minutes n food was still not served. Hence, the usual me promptly called for the waiter.

The waiter came.
Me : We've been waiting for our meal for 20 minutes.
Waiter : Oh. Let me check your order.

Guy left to check the order.
Waiter : I am so sorry. We forgot to hand in ur order. It will take about 10 minutes for ur order to come.
Me : (gave him a 'so what are u going to do about it?' look)
Waiter : I am sorry miss. We would like to apologize by giving u a free salad n free refill for ur 7 up revive jar. Is that ok?

I accepted the offer. N so, we got this for free!!


I could have put more, but i realised ppl sitting nearby were already looking at me n my bro when the bowl was quite full. So we decided to stop..hehe..
I mean anyway a salad n one whole jar of 7 up revive is worth more than the rm5 voucher already rite?

P/s: I meant again at the title cuz i've got a few vouchers from pizza hut before because of late delivery of meals.

1 comments:

Huey Ying said...

lol, i've had the same experience in MV's pizza hut also :S they also gave me a free salad :X think i would prefer vouchers instead *giggles*