Saturday, July 26, 2008

'social marketing'-ing mystyle voucher

The topic i chose for my health promotion assignment is social marketing. N very briefly, social marketing means doing social good via commercial marketing principles. Hence, i've come to a conclusion that i am doing social marketing by promoting mystyle voucher..hehe..as i am doing sth good for the public, and my social marketing approach is via advertising through my blog.*winks*

Well, I got to know this voucher thingie for quite some time already, but today was the first time i actually used it, thanks to my bro. N i find it really very useful!.

Anyway, i went to sunway pyramid today with my bro n his gf, n we had dinner at sushi king. My bro has already purchased the voucher via sms beforehand.
For a meagre amount of rm3.50, we got this offer:
Buy 1 FREE 1 all sushi on the belt. Limited to 5 plates only, for same or lower value.

How cool is that wei..!! I mean, we took only purple and red plates...hehe..those rm6 or rm5 per plate that usually i'll b sooooooo reluctant to take! N hence, tak ambil la!


We ordered only one set meal, n the rest were sushis that we took from the belt. Note the one n only miserable blue plate on top that is rm2. That was excluded in the buy one free one sushi.=P

Anyway, this rm3.50 voucher can only b used once a year. But there are other rm1.50 vouchers that can be used with no limit. For the sushi king offer, the rm1.50 voucher entitles you to get 10% of total bill with no minimum amount.

There are lots more offers in various shops..e.g.
Buy 1 FREE 1 Fish and Chips @ Manhattan Fish Market.

Btw, i bought a new bag for uni purpose. I told chin yeong n her one n only word was 'Finally....'
Hehe, yea yea i know. My housemates have been pestering me to buy a new bag for ages, saying my bag is too old.-_-"

0 comments: