Saturday, August 9, 2008

for my bro

I know i haven't been updating my blog for some time..mayb cuz im lazy, or mayb cuz kenneth is now on his mega holiday trip n im not able to contact him, so takde mood recently.=P

Anyway, this blog is to highlight how touched i am by my bro.*blush*
Too much of late nights + insufficient water + durian + rambutan--> i officially don't feel well!
FEVER plus TERRIBLE FLU.*sobs*

Back to my bro, i asked him whether he has 'liang cha' in the house. He said no n asked me why, if i was sick. I said, 'Oh, nvm la..'

The next thing i know, he got changed and drove out. Out of curiousity, i asked his gf where he went. N she told me my bro went to buy 'liang cha' for me. I was quite shocked and at the same time touched.=) Shocked cuz there are no shops anywhere near here, n touched cuz he didn't mind going all the way out to get me the liang cha.

I realised that i haven't been so close with my bro anymore since i finished my spm. Not that we aren't close anymore, but well, i act cute a lot n he used to act cute together with me! N even up to form 5, we would do many stupid n fun things together.

At times i wished i could turn back time, yet usually i don't. Cuz life has to go on no matter what. I will reminisce those moments back when i was younger with a delighted heart cuz it happened.

People grow up, and move on. My bro has a gf, n i have a bf..mayb that's y our attention for each other has diminshed to some extent? I wonder.
No matter what, i am really touched by his certain acts..e.g., making sure im not alone in vista during the weekends, buying me presents on my birthdays, etc..=D

Thank you ko ko!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, by now u shuld knw how Ko ko loves u hoh..... In fact, everyone in d family u dearly.

Anonymous said...

In fact, everyone in d family not only loves u dearly, but also is proud of u, hehehe....

Anonymous said...

Haha... hmm... u reminded me of ur birthday now - ehem ehem... :p

WenYi said...

haha^^ wahh~~ ur ko ko so anonymous leh~ haha ;p

renly said...

hmmm, im starting to think mayb the two different anonymous are not just my ko ko, but him n my dad..is it ar?? Anonymous!! speak speak!hehe..

renly said...

to my jie jie, what u mean reminded you of my birthday?