Thursday, August 21, 2008

Love from afar

I wanted to blog about this since last thursday but didn't have the time to do so, cuz was busy with my CVS interpretation exam n pharmacy practice dispensing test.-_-"
Anyway, both are over now, but i have been out the past two days, to one utama n midvalley..hehe.. When i got home, was already dead tired. Not mentioning the late night movies with my housemates in the room.=D

Anyway, back to what this blog is all about..i got flowers last thursday!! Actually the exciting part wasn't the receiving flowers part. But it was the amount of SHOCK i was in when i saw the flowers.

It all started with just a normal brand new day, n we went to class like usual. It was break between lectures n i was chatting with sin ye n xin yi. Then out of a sudden, cheh sia asked me to not turn behind, n look at him. I felt really weird that time, thinking that he likes me..wahahaha...just joking.=P

Anyway, when he finally said i could turn, i saw a bouquet of flowers right in front of my eyes, n everyone was looking at me n devi had the video camera recording the scene. For a moment i actually thought, 'Is it my birthday today?' N when i realised it wasn't, i thought, 'is it for poh yee?' cuz she was standing beside me.

But well, it was for me! N chin yeong told me it was from Kenneth, n then she gave me an envelope n i saw it was from germany. I was really really REAAALLY SURPRISED. I was speechless. Cuz actually he is in a europe trip with his siblings, for three weeks plus. So i cant contact him but through mails, whereby he don't get to online often anyway except if the hotel has internet service. So how on earth will i ever think that he will do something like this?hehe..

Anyway, chin yeong told me that he wanted to give me the flowers n card cuz he knows that i will be sad cuz i wont get to talk to him for this one month. N he actually wanted to give it to me on our 3 years 3 months 3 days anniversary. But my adamant housemates say cannot cuz that time he wasn't st his europe trip yet. Hence, they decided to do it on my 3 years 3 months 13 days anniversary.

All i can say is that it was really really sweet of him for doing that. Thank you lao kung! This blog is specially for u! I love the flowers a lot, n i know u purposely bought a postcard with penguins at the front. I know u feel the penguin is me..=P N i really like it also! N all that u wrote.=)

People in class were asking me what was the flowers n card for, n i really didn't know what to say. Cuz it wasn't my birthday or sth..hehe..

Anyway, i wana thank the FOUR C's. Chin yeong, cheh sia, chun kang n choon hau. Chin yeong for taking the trouble to go buy the flowers. Also to cheh sia who fetched chin yeong, n to the other two who tagged along in the process.=) I really appreciate it n i love you guys! Chin yeong you are the best!! Muacks muacks!! Oh oh, Kenneth of course u r the best too!hehe..

Here are some pictures i took^^


My flowers^^

Me posing with the flowers..

My penguin postcard..cute eh? Love it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet... Wish - loving forever :)

WenYi said...

hehe^^ finally got time to blog leh~~ hehe~

Anonymous said...

heyy babe ! that is really sweet of him ! im sure it melted you on the spot. Wish I was there. :)

renly said...

hehe, than you jie jie..=D N to wen yi, yea..it's like...finally i get time to blog!!haha..u know oso how busy we were..hehe..with exam n shopping after tat=D

renly said...

pat: haha..yea, i did..it was really very romantic of him, n im really touched. Hope he will do more romantic things...hahaha...*evil me*