Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

I feel dumb. I don't know what title to put for this post.-_-" And decided to just wish everyone.=D

Anyway, this post will be random.

My first day of CNY started in a really peculiar way. Well, at least for me. I did eye mask! For the first time of the year, and FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! Thanks to wen yi who found this online site, and i bought 5 pairs just to try it out. RM2 per pair. Mau try ka?

My eye mask. And yes, that is my eye in case u are not aware of it.

Well, i'm not sure if it worked. For a moment i felt that it worked. But then i thought probably it was just placebo. Oh well. I think i really need to do sth to get rid of my dark circles and eye bag. I DON'T WANT TO LOOK OLD!! Pleaaaaaaaaassseeee...can anyone help?

Next up, Scotch Whisky. It's been in my house for a reaaaaally long time. No one seem to want to drink it. I don't like the taste either. But FINALLY we are almost finishing it. ALMOST! Probably we will be able to finish it before i go to Scotland? Gambateh to me, dad and bro!!

I photoshop-ed this photo. I know it's not good. But well, i didn't put in much effort anyway..hehe... Notice Mr. Lim @ my dad at the back? Purposely mau ambik gambar ayahku yang tersayang.=P

Another random thing. Since i was at photoshop, i decided to photoshop one of the photos i took when i was in Paris. Apa lagi. Eiffel Tower la. Did two versions of it. Which one nicer ar? Wana put during my wedding..=D Atau both oso reject?=(





And finally, angpow from daddy and mummy! Daddy gave me this gold angpow, which the substantial amount i shall not reveal. Ngiek ngiek ngiek. Ok la, not beribu-ribu la. So don't rompak me wohkay.

Anyway, point is, the back of the angpow is printed Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). First time i got gold angpow from my dad, and first time using RBS envelope.




As from mummy, i got sunsilk angpow!


This led me to a brainy conclusion. It's a sign.......

1) I will successfully go to scotland.
2) I will have silky smooth hair throughout the year.

Wheeee!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

in my eyes wo de fish always dou shi jui mei de!!

WenYi said...

= =''
i came the comment page and saw this..erm..."yuk ma" comment...lol :P

anyways, i like the mask also, i put it on, and slept for 30 mins plus, then i thought my eyes looked better..wakakakakakakaa.....btw, i mau beli again, the eyeliner ada stok dy :P

renly said...

haha...sorry lo...I told him i updated my blog he ma go read lo..

Don't buy first! I want to go check out what else they have..hahaha... Wil they have new stock?

Anyway i think the mask feels nice as well.. I put d then lie on the bed and fell asleep. When i woke up it really dissolved till half the size! Right right?

Anonymous said...

So,does the eye mask work? Do u mind telling whats the brand and where can I buy it?

renly said...

Hmm, i just tried once n i thought it was ok. I recently bought another one oso, rm1.50 per pair. I prefer the new one.=) Very cooling effect.=)
I got it from this site:

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/620393

It's called 24K Active Gold Eye Mask with Botanical Essence.

Btw, u r?

Anonymous said...

Thank you =) I'm just a random blog reader. Was looking for a solution to my eye problem. Thankz again!