Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome to Malaysia

Went to giant with parents and bro. Was at the redemption counter to obtain a RM5 voucher (cuz our bill was over rm100). People were pushing away like nobody's business; obviously not queuing.

So i decided to start a queue and soon there were ppl queueing behind me. However, there were still a few who refused to queue and went straight to the front of the counter.

A dissatisfied guy queuing right behind me started scolding them.

Guy: Eh, pegi baris la! Buta ke tak nampak orang tengah baris?
*Ppl cutting queue ignored him*
Guy: Oi! Baris ah! Pekak ke?
*They continued ignoring*

Innocent me felt bad for him for being ignored. Though i felt he was being too harsh.

Once he finished saying that, i reached the front line and he IMMEDIATELY placed his receipt in front of me and asked the lady to process his first.

I was like...WTF!!! The empathy i felt for him went 'POOF' *gone into thin air* instantaneously. I mean..180 degree change?? Too much right?

Anyway. *rolls eyes* Whatever.

0 comments: