Friday, April 24, 2009

I wanna go home=(

I've been in KL for two weeks now, which i was supposed to be here for only a little more than a week. University of Strathclyde is holding us all back by not providing us our offer letter to apply for the UK Visa. It's been postponed again and again, and im stucked here waiting TILL FURTHER NOTICE.

Anyway, i went for hospital attachment last week, but i feel lazy to type out the endless and some heart-breaking stories that happened throughout the week. Anyhow, the most bizarre would probably be me and my partner + A DEAD BODY + a few guys in the same lift.
One thing's for sure. Whole day walking and clerking patients from ward to ward was tiring. I'm not sure if i can stand working in the hospital next time.=(

Mooooving on, i went to IMU Ball last sunday @ Marriot. The food s***s except for the appetizer and the dessert which were all right. I only had bout one third of the soup. Anyway, great job to the IMU committee!! It was a great ball despite the food.=) And great job to the three receptionists too!!*Ehem* Im one of the them. *coughs* I've posted the photos on Facebook.=)

IMU Ball Part 1
IMU Ball Part 2

So now, i'm back in Putra Heights for the weekend. Going with bro dan kawan-kawan sekalian (his gf and her sis) to find my sis and bro-in-law in Klang tomoro and then head to Kuala Selangor for seafood. Well, at least the tentative plan is to do so.=)

Me sleepy. Signing off. Adios.

0 comments: