Thursday, April 30, 2009

Elise, Janice, Naomi?

My sis is still thinking of an English name for her baby. Any suggestions? Elise, Janice and Naomi are in her top list right now.=) Anyway i thought Hayley was nice. But my sis said my house so many 'ly' already. Renly. Einly. Tzely. But Hayley not nice meh?=(

My parents went to visit her last month. I couldn't cuz i was in the midst of my study break!*big sigh* Anyway, just some photos.=)






And when she was one month's old, she kena shave botak.=P


And wore this cute hat to cover..


This is the latest pic i have of her, which is almost a month edi.



Anyway, i was looking through her photos and i found a series of photos that i thought was really funny and cute.








So adorable right?XD

15 comments:

Orange said...

Naomi??? is also a name??? sounds weird weird de.... hahhaaa

WenYi said...

lol...ELISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, and hayley is a comet! ;p

mil0chel said...

oo wahhh so cute geh...

renly said...

orange: haha, got what..like the actress naomi watts, but this name like not so nice..hehe
wy: the comet not called halley meh? Got another one called hayley ar?

kenneth said...

the comet i think is halley ah..
fishy we name our daughter nex time hayley?
and the baby very cute!!

renly said...

hmm....errmmm...ahhh...i thought u want name that starts with 'K' de?

WenYi said...

oh no....
pai seh.... but it's a difference of only 1 alphabet lah~

LOL~
ken, name ur baby Kiki
then the second one is Lala
XD KikiLala~~~~ ROFL

Huey Ying said...

soooooo cuteeeeee!! hayley's nice! :D

Melissa said...

too cute for words!

renly said...

wy: No! No!!! DON WANT KIKI LALA!!! And somemore lala is seafood!!-_-"

huey ying: yay! Finally got ppl support me! I name my daughter hayley next time.=D

renly said...

hehe, cute right? she's so adorable!! just wana pinch her!

yz said...

awwww!! she's damn cute!
and i like hayley...=) kylie?

renly said...

haha rachel also suggested kylie. Kylie nice ke? Reminds me of kylie minogue..=P

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

wow! this is really cute!

renly said...

haha, yea.. I can't wait to see her in two weeks' time!=D