Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Friendster account is highjacked-_-"

Who still logs in to their friendster account nowadays? The last time i logged in was i think 2 months ago, mayb 3. And the last last time i logged in was probably half a year ago.
Anyway, yesterday i suddenly thought of my friendster account so decided to log in.

My usual e-mail and password.

Was shocked to see this. The email address u entered is not a valid login???

So i re-typed my email and password. But the same thing appeared. Although i was confident that was the correct email i used, i tried with other emails that i have, and with all the possible passwords. Attempts in vain.=(

At first i thought my account has been deleted cuz i didn't log in for too long a time. Anyhow i decided to google myself.

And look! There am i!

Clicked on it and this girl appeared.

I ignored it cuz obviously that account doesn't belong to me..duh...*oblivious that it was actually mine*

So i logged in Kenneth's account to find myself. And was shocked to see that 'BUNGA' girl was his featured friend. In place of me!

Clicked on her. And realised ALL THE INFO of 'her' is exactly the same as mine. Well, of course, except my name, photo, and location!! And some additional irritating guys' testimonials. All my albums are still there, except that the photos in them have been deleted.

How could this have happened!!! I didn't log in in any other computer except my own! Anyway, i've deleted her from Kenneth's friendster. And so to you guys who still have 'me' as your friend, please delete it as well! Thank you=)

10 comments:

Orange said...

No wonder lar... I was thinking hardly who is that [Bunga] as I rmb that I do not added anyone name [Bunga]..
Anyway, nowadays ppl always play Facebook nia.. so don't care lar.. hahhaa
Take care ya.. Miss you.. *hugz ;-)

CYeong said...

hehehe.. bunga= flower.. same species with u kut.. =P
anyway, i deleted her contact d..

mil0chel said...

Poor you.. luckily for me, i've deleted my friendster account weeks ago, just to avoid that kind of situation..

renly said...

orange: haha, then faster delete me lo. Or else 'i' will spam you.
cucu: i don't want to be same species as her!! She so bad go hijack my account.
chel: wahh, smart eh you. Should have told me to do the same mar!

taileong said...

wah, i didnt know this is even possible @_@

WenYi said...

LOL~~~~
got such a thing????
i also better go delete my account then =)

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

I heard this also happen to other people also. Not very sure why they do that also~

renly said...

Really?? How did they ever do that man.. If only i can hijack back my own account..that would be great!lol

Anonymous said...

That's Bunga Citra Lestari,an Indonesian celebrity..

renly said...

oh? okie...means that person use other ppl's photo.. Anyway, so evil!!haha