Thursday, May 28, 2009

Once upon a time...

I was packing and came across my photo album. And i recalled sth. Since i was 13 years old, ppl started telling me that i look old. 13 years old aka i reached my *ehem* puberty. I know many of my coursemates and friends might not believe me cuz according to them, i look young.
So here's some pics of me, from the age of a few months till recent. Trust me, i may look young before 12, but i do look old after that.

To start off, me being a baby!


I love this pic of me..feels like i was going to cry..lol

This was when i was..5? Cant rmbr. I think it was my birthday.XD

When i was 9, with my cousin's taiwanese wife. Seriously, she looks a lot better without make up. The heavy make up just ruins the natural beauty she has.=.=

When i was 11, at genting. I still looked young then, right?


Few yrs later..


I looked like this...




How old do u think i was then? I look old don't i? I was 14..FOURTEEN!! And i already look like this..-_-"

This was me last year.

And me last month.

Just compare this two to when i was 14. Seriously. Wen yi, TRUST ME when i say i understand how u feel when ppl say u look old...errr..i mean matured!

4 comments:

CYeong said...

why was ur mum sitting at the road side?? u lao gai ke?? =P
and u didnt change much too!! hahah.. i'm not the only one with the same face for so many years.. =P

renly said...

hehe how i know la? That time i only dunno how many months old.. And i don't think i lau kai kua, cuz i look happy..
And sit by road side, i think is cuz we went for picnic..cuz i saw a lot of my kids photos, a lot are picnic photos.=)
Haha, i look old since 13 la...of course din change much lo..

WenYi said...

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwuuuuuuuuwuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i am very sadd now *wails and cries*

*hides herself at a corner*

btw, i'm gonna go cut my hair tmr, hopefully it'll make me look younger instead of older >.<

renly said...

haha how come la? why u cry?
lol..here's wishing that you will look younger! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam seng!