Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sorry dear bloggie

I've been neglecting my blog recently. All thanks to my hectic 9-5pm classes everyday.*sobs*

Today dictates my one month in glasgow. Time flies!! Come on baby, fly faster...fly fly fly to september!

Anyway, I will try to update more. Mayb next week after my class test. But oh well, i might just decide to sleep instead..=P

Latest update of me will be that next monday i will have a PP3 (pharmacy practice) class test that is very darn scary because of its negative marking. I heard of many seniors who get like -200 or -300.*cold sweat*
Pray hard i don't get anything negative! I want positive!!

And after the class test, i shall watch Harry Potter on wednesday and then me going LONDON!! Will upload tonnes of pics then.=)

Me tired. Me signing off. Me wana sleep. Nights.

0 comments: