Sunday, June 28, 2009

First post in Glasgow=.=

I'm slow.
I'm really slow.
I'm probably the last person who's blogging about scotland for the first time.
I'm sorry.
I'm lazy.
I'm lazy now too.
I'm just gonna let pictures do the work.
I'm actually going to post links to my photos in facebook.
I'm smart.

Life in Scotland
Edinburgh Part 1
Edinburgh Part 2

I did this in Scotland so far.

I kissed a girl, and i didn't like it.=P

I fell in love with a manequin in kilt.

I was at the place where J.K. Rowling found her inspirations to write Harry Potter.

I finally saw Greyfriars Bobby, the dog who accompanied his master who passed away, lying beside his grave for fourteen years till he died.

I watched the ancient Mickey.

I found a two door Swift.

I stole something from University of Glasgow.

I found something seriously fishy.

And I proved to everyone that i have the smallest mouth.

Good night everyone..*yawns*

1 comments:

kenneth said...

this fish ah..