Monday, June 8, 2009

Bye Bye Proton Saga

My dad met an accident few days ago, but thankfully, he's NOT HURT in any way. But the car door is pretty badly hit and to fix it, it will cost more than 1k. So my dad decided to sell it off and get the rm5k voucher instead since we seldom use this car anymore, anyway.

So new car on the way.=) The downside of it is that the new car has to be a local car in order to get the voucher.*sighs* And who's gonna use this car huh? My sis probably...since she's FINALLY coming back to malaysia in about another three months time..*whee*

Anyway, some pics of the car.

Back door definitely have to change edi. Front door still can fix.

Look at the hole. I wonder what inflicted that damage.



The top view of the car. Door cannot close already.


This car has been with us for TWENTY-TWO years. I will miss it.=( I still remember the times we went to the beach so often in it. Oh, it's been so long.=)

And it's one tough car. The Proton Wira who hit it is in pretty bad shape.=P

3 comments:

mil0chel said...

old sagas are the best coz made of ori japan insides :)

renly said...

haha ya man! such a huge difference between the old protons and the new ones..

pat said...

heyy. im gonna miss that car too. Your dad once drove me home with that car after tuition class.. :D those were really good old days ! hey, give me a buzz when u reach scotland ! let me know when I can fly over :) :)