Monday, September 15, 2008

My Birthday!!

Well, many many things happened the entire week last week, n all were either fantastic, superb, touching or simply romantic!

Kenneth did many things for me, but i shall not elaborate here. But i would say that we had a really awesome time together and im really thankful for all he did for me.^^ N i have told many times the stories to different people who asked.=D

As for celebration with my frens in imu, it was really fun as well! It started after our female volleyball finals on thurdays. As me n my housemates were walking back to vista, right at the guardhouse, i saw 4 guys walking towards me, n then i saw gen yuan bringing 24 J Co donuts lighted with candles of my age, 22, sadly..*old*


Anyway, then came many other people. We were at the guardhouse blocking traffic for goodness sake!hehe..but it was really quite a scene. Later on we went back to our house, n there began my 'treasure hunt'

Chin yeong gave me a envelope written:
So...Where's your gift?? Everything comes in pairs..plus there are many brands to many pairs that you have! Clue: Leather, covered, sports....Lavender.... (clearly, it was poh yee's writing..hehe..)


I guessed the shoe rack, so i started hunting..n we five girls, really have many shoes n shoe boxes!!arghh... Anyway, i opened a shoe box stacked in the pileS of shoe boxes, n found a pentel liquid paper (which i've been trying to find for ages!! takde kat carrefour n jusco n imu bookstore), a pen which i wanted to buy, and a mouse (i wanted to buy oso cuz my mouse cacat d).

There i found my next clue written:

CONGRATS. You have solved the first part of the treasure hunt. Pls proceed to the kitchen to claim your second price.

I went to the kitchen, n had no idea where to start searching..

But after some time, i found them! In the small fridge (no longer in use) that we have..


Next clue: Can you spot a difference in your room?

I went in the room, realised it was difficult to spot any difference..yea, i have a lot of things..

Me thinking where my presents are..

But THANKFULLY, jeannette came in, saw my earrings on the wall, n then said, 'hey, this earring is so cute!' My housemates looked at her with a 'weird' look, n so i looked at that earring. N i spotted the difference!! I had three extra earrings!hehe..

But well, that wasn't all, cuz they said there were three more things..after some effort, i finally spotted a simple facial cleanser (mine is already finishing), n two eye shadows.

N there was another clue..tiring rite my birthday?? From that clue, i guessed the living room, n guessed the present was somewhere at my place. I found them quite fast, n there were a gold bikini set and a white dress.(both which i wanted to buy earlier but the 'guai' me didn't buy..ya right..=D)

My gold bikini..=P

My white dress..=D

My 'baby' mouse and kinder joy. Other food stuffs include pringles, mamee, rocky, nips etc..hehe..

One of my three cute pairs of earrings..^^

Some of the guys went back before we took a group photo..*sobs*

By the way, i went to malacca and muar on a food trip with my housemates and kenneth. We met up with foo yee and kirksman in malacca, and vee lynn, hui shan, hui ming and esmond in muar.=)

It was a great catch-up and food hunting session, but im tired to type d..so read the link below if u wana know!=P
wen yi

0 comments: