Saturday, September 27, 2008

Study break + emo-ness

Kenneth is back in london, n will b back in germany on monday. He went back yesterday by midnight flight but i didn't send him off. I believed that was the best thing to do for both me n him.

I have sent him off twice at the airport n he has sent me off once (the time i came back from germany), n everytime it was just so difficult for me..so hard that i decided not to send him off this time, for my own good as well as his. Cuz i know me looking sad at the airport will make things hard for him.. Also, considering it is my study break now, i shouldn get too immersed in this negative emotions..

But well, although i didn't send him off, doesn't mean i didn't cry! I had so much tears flowing down my cheek the past two days that he was actually amazed that my tears never go dry..-_-"

Today is the first day since he went back to germany, n i've been feeling really miserable..=( I went to sleep in the afternoon, but cried before that, got tired n fell alseep.=P

Anyway i was glad, cuz we still get to chat online! Me just finished chatting online with him! I think we chatted online more than two hours today..weehehehe... But cuz my bro was in the living room, we decided to just on the webcam n type..though i really wanted to hear his voice..

After chatting online, he called, using his maxis line..i didn't pick up the first time cuz i thought he called by mistake, n it would b expensive if i answer.. But he called the second time, n i picked up. I got to hear his voice! N i was truly happy! But considering how much it costs, we only had a few minutes conversation.. Still, im happy, contented and indeed touched..

Im going to sleep now, hope i will dream of him tonight and every night.=) Lao kung i miss u!! Jiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannng duo!=D

1 comments:

WenYi said...

hehe...dont be sad k? hugs~~