Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Presents presents n more presents!!=D

As probably many of my batchmates already know, kenneth is back in malaysia and i went out with him today. He still looks the same except that his back is peeling due to the sun-tanning during europe tour.

Upon entering the car, yeap we hugged. N then he started giving me the things he bought for me during his tour with his siblings. Then, we went to midvalley and of course, pak tor there lah...what else..

Anyway, on our way back to vista, i showed him the wrong direction and we ended up almost reaching putrajaya.*sweats* I think it took us around one an a half hours to reach vista, which should have actually been 15-20 mins..so, poor thing, cuz my mistake he was late for dinner with his family.*guilty look*

I got back, n the first thing i did was...take pictures!! Here's one photo of the things he bought me.



Taking a closer look, these two are actually marks and spencer's mini bites, i dunno how to describe it. But well, i think the picture is pretty clear.

Next up, Harrod's choc. It is apparently a famous chocolate brand, some designer chocolate thingie, (which prolly explains the meticulous details of every choc) which i don't exactly know..hehe..


This! Is a lip gloss from Victoria Secret. I wonder why he bought it for me, cuz i seldom make up. But well, it looks nice n smells nice too!

N finally, Burberry Brit.perfume! It smells sweet. He knows i like sweet ones eh?hehe.. Oh ya, he also got me postcards from all the cities he visited.=) Anyway, my housemates now headache already. Cuz chin yeong told me initially they planned to buy perfume for me for my birthday. So now.....hehe...you guys just got to think harder!! Gambateh!! I love u all!!hehe..

1 comments:

Orange said...

wah... lots of gift ar!!!! today oni i know ur ken is such a romantic guy!!!(from ur 21st Aug blog) *jealous jealous* =D
wish u two 'white head till old' ya!!! hahaha.... ohya... today is ur BIG day!!!
Happy birthday ya!! [i had already wished u thru sms...but no reply...:( ]
i tink u r busying to celebrate with ken right?? hahaa... Happy happy ya!! take k my fren!! muax!! =)