Thursday, October 23, 2008

~Holiday mood~

I finally got a photo of ser yiing's celebration at Republic (grabbed from lingwei's facebook). Here's one^^ But well, only got girls..with guys punya i dont have..hehe..


Anyway, I've been a good girl at home, (i think)..=P Ystd i helped mum mark three sets of test papers, n gosh....sudah standard 4 still tak tau draw straight line ke?? Geram betul!!! There were many questions where they had to match questions n answers contained in two boxes. N there they were, simply drawing lines n i had a tough time straining my eyes to follow where the lines go.-_-" But well, i was glad i was the one marking the papers..=) Else it would be my mum who has to strain her eyes..

Another good thing i did today, was helping my family save money..haha..ya right..
Senheng today had it's second shop grand opening in sitiawan, n there were 500 items to be sold at rm10 (10 different types, 50 units each).
Initially my mum n I thought we could buy one item from each type, which was what told to us. Later on, they told us, we could only buy 3 items, so my mum n I decided we would buy the pensonic stand fan, panasonic shaver and a slow cooker. Much later, we were told we could buy ONE ITEM ONLY. What a system..... Anyway, we finally got the fan. Ori price rm65=)

My holiday plan commenced with watching moonlight resonance. I finished 40 episodes in less than three days. Proud of myself!=P But cant deny it was really good=D


My second plan for holidays was to start knitting using the yarn i bought in germany, but after several failed trials, i came to the conclusion that i needed a thicker knitting stick. So this 'project' of mine will be temporarily put on halt. So what should i do know? I shall go sleep first n start thinking of my third plan=)

Good night n sweet dreams!*huggies*

0 comments: