Sunday, October 26, 2008

So much of being 'private'

I was searching for taiwan dramas to watch and chin yeong suggested me a few.. Im currently 'working' on Smiling Pasta starring Nicholas Teo and Cyndi Wang, and the next would probably be Corner with Love staring Luo Zhi Xiang and Barbie Xu..

Anyway, the one chin yeong suggested me was Brown Sugar Macchiato starring bang bang tang and hei she hui mei mei. I heard of these two groups before but don't remember how they look like. Curious and nothing-to-do me started google-ing their names, n the result i got was...'interesting'.

It's about one of the members of hei she hui mei mei, but she has now left the group. Anyway, from this link i found another link provided in the article which led me to some **** photos of her.(23 photos to be exact)

Apparently she stored her photos online in a private password-protected album but someone hacked into her account and leaked the photos. Actually the news was already a year old, but yea, im not so into the' taiwanese gossip thingie'. I admit i'm slow k...

It kinda makes me wonder what some of my frens put in their private albums, you know, the friendster private album especially. What if the 'maybe private' photos get leaked out..hmmm.....

0 comments: