Thursday, November 6, 2008

*GULPS*

MY E-MAIL TO ANDREW:

Hey i didn't get the mail from imu. N i cant seem to log in the netmail with the password that i use to log in to the netstorage.
Btw, they would have called me by now if i fail right?


HIS REPLY:

hi renly! I got the mail from aad, however, sum people did not and it seems that sum1(whom i shall not name) did not get the call even tho he/she failed. so its best if you could gif IMU a call 2mr and check it up, tho i doubt u'll haf to be worried much =)

Conclusion: CANNOT SIMPLY ASSUME.*cries*

7 comments:

Orange said...

lol...
how come so unlucky my dear...
but i believe tat u'd did ur best in ur exam and u'll get a good result.. no worries k..
take k always ya!!
=)

renly said...

hey dear, i found out today i passed my exam d=D
My housemates went to imu n got it for me.
Thanks for ur concern ya!

yz said...

upon seeing this blog and see andrew's reply to you, i got a bit panic...
become paranoid d. then i remember wen yi and i yesterday "exchanged" result d....
haha...sot d

renly said...

Exchanged results? Meaning?

yz said...

haha... i copied my result and paste on msn. she did the same. kinda reassure myself that i was seeing the correct thing...

renly said...

haha, when devi called me in the morning to tell me my results, i was still sleeping. Slept back after the phone call.
Then first thing i did after i woke up was to check my received call list. Make sure i wasn't dreaming.=P

Orange said...

congrats ya upon u pass ur exam!! shud be done quite well right!!! hehee...
take k always ya k...!!