Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My sitiawan nightmare begins..AGAIN!!

Two years ago, my neighbour asked me to her son maths tuition for pmr. I agreed. N it was the worst tuition experience i ever had. This guy drove me nuts with his maths calculation. I had a real tough time teaching him. But looking back, i already had...seven tuition students, ranging from STD 1 to FORM 6!*proud-ness*

Anyhow, ystd when he and his dad came over, my immediate response seeing them at the gate was...'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'

His dad was sooooo pushy and assertive i had a tough time trying to say no.

Worse, he said, 'Oh, u give him tuition every day. Morning, noon and night. Many many hours each time. His spm start next week, he needs intensive tuition, cover the whole syllabus for him.'

I was like......it's my hols mister. I need time for myself for goodness sake! And you think i can do magic or sth? (He failed his maths both this n last year, AND previous years, except the actual pmr exam)

But well, i didn't want to be rude, and my dad was beside me..so i just FORCEFULLY smiled and said that i have assignments to do, the max i can do is give him tuition once daily.

I CANT STAND THIS GUY!!!

7 comments:

mil0chel said...

No mister!! Your son is stooopid!! He drives me nuts and I just wished you could read my blog so you'd know exactly how i feel about giving your son tuition! Pls just very well get the heck outta my life and leave me to rot for the remainder of my extremely short holidays will yoU!?

*Rant over*..lol.. i couldn't help it..

Results coming out tmr arh renly..~~~

renly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I wished i could bring myself to say that!!!
But arghhhh....i hate myself for not being able to say no to him!!
I shall blog more on him when i start giving him tuition. You will be AMAZED!!
I told my bf adi bout what he did..my bf was like.....*speechless*
I wil blog bout it tonight! muahahaha...

Anonymous said...

going to be tuition teacher again?? hehe..
but he might give some "colours" during this holiday.. u also a bit sien d, rite?? hehehe
jia you!!

renly said...

Colours?? More like increase my BP. Later get hypertenstion have to eat ACE inhibitor. See, i rmbr my DD. Let me pass la!*cries*

WenYi said...

haha....nvm la...think money money money!!! LOL~~~~~

renly said...

Hmm, did i mention that the parents very k**m siap one?=P

Anonymous said...

He malay is it? Can't be helped... they come in all shape and sizes but their maximum IQ is like 3