Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I ASSUME I passed

Today is the supposed D-day for all my coursemates. Results were out at 4pm, but yea, i forgot bout it, AGAIN. Only to remember around 5sth when i went online and frens's pm were mostly 'i passed!'

I hastily checked my e-mail. NOTHING.

Then i went to ictservices website, could log in the netstorage that we use to download lecture slides, but couldn't enter netmail to check results although i used the same password. WHY??

I tried many many many times, using current n other passwords i thought i might have forgotten, but to no avail.

I then tried the imu website and tried to log in like a trillion times under 'Exam Results'. All i got was
'INVALID LOGIN DETECTED'

Some frens suggested clicking the 'forgot password' button. Did so. Had to key in my email. Tried all four e-mails that i have.
'INVALID REQUEST FOR PASSWORD DETECTED'

Chin yeong told me the email needed is some email they gave us in sem 1.
wtf!! I don't rmbr liao la!
I asked many ppl n many ppl tried helping me...but still...NOTHING..
So yea, i finally gave up, and decided to go for a walk with my parents.

Conclusion: I ASSUME THAT I PASSED cuz imu din call me for resit.

0 comments: