Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back in malaysia

Im back in m'sia. Been unpacking, that is, no time to cry. Anyway i really think i feel better now. The past 24 hours or so was simply disastrous. Especially when leaving his room in the morning n at the airport. I admit i cried a lot. N i know i gave him a really hard time when i didn't want to leave.

I shall not elaborate on the moment i burst into tears once i saw the boarding gate. Nor will i detail out the hours of me crying in the plane or before i sleep after i reached putra heights.

Initially i thought i would be doing so. But after some time, the deeply emotional me has progressively subsided. N the more rational me has appeared! So this post will not be a miserable, gloomy, despondent one.*thankful look*

On the way back to vista, climbing the stairs to reach B1-B2-2, i had mixed feelings. I tried to sort it out. N if i need to put it into words, it would b a feeling of 'going back to reality.'

Having stayed in germany for one month felt like a dream. A wonderful dream. I loved every moment i spent there. I really love that place. Why exactly?

1) The air is so fresh. Makes me wana go for a walk at the park nearby.

2) People there are generally friendly, n honest.
3) Cars there r cheap. So, nice cars kiri kanan depan belakang.
4) Safety. At least much safer than in malaysia.
5) More of a countryside. Breathtaking scenery, very peaceful.-->ease at heart
6) Strong currency. Everything is cheap without converting.
7) No stray dogs. All are healthy n cute!ehe..

The list will go on and on if i do not stop. But that doesn't mean i don't love malaysia.=) Especially my family, frens and the food here.=)

1 comments:

yz said...

hey girl....i kinda understand how u felt...
hang in there, time flies and before u know it u guys will meet again!
haha, i always comfort myself by saying tht "now you got soemthing to look forward to.." though is not easy...
take care yea...