Friday, June 20, 2008

Food I cooked in Germany

Im back in m'sia for almost a week now. N just realised i forgot to post the most important post of all! How can i forget to acknowledge my hard work!hehe..

Well, western food isn't exactly my kind. Not that i don't like it. In fact, i love it! But not everyday though. Tak boleh tahan.

So...
I cooked most of the days, unless we go out, or im lazy..hehe..
Below are a series of my breakfast 'masterpieces'...=)




The mayo was put by me. In case u think there's nothing wrong with it. I've also attached another photo below where kenneth put the mayo. Just for comparison, for obvious reasons.-_-"


Next! The lunches n dinners that i cooked. Just a note, due to the lack of vege in germany. My options were narrowed to brocolli, 'bo lei sang choi' n carrots. There are oso some others like capsicum, asparagus etc which i don't know how to cook..*acting innocent*








Hehe, this is one example when i'm lazy to cook.^^
Well, notice the hand there. It's cuz ken cooked the fried rice. N he's very proud of it. That was the only time he cooked when i was there.=P





There goes. I feel very proud of myself!! I think those were my sole most cooked meals within a month. N if u noticed, almost all the meals have this either mushroom potato or mushroom carrot.

The reason behind was cuz after the first time i cooked it, kenneth got so addicted to it n asked me to cook everyday. Even i muak of cooking it d oso he stil wasn't. So it wasn't that i didn't have other things to cook k!

P/s: I didn't take photos of all the food i cooked. Probably missed out 2 or 3. But the above are pretty much all of it.*winks*

2 comments:

WenYi said...

haha^^ show off~~ hehe^^ next time remember to take the picture of every meal we cook in vista ma..can show off to kenneth..hahahaha

renly said...

u take with ur new casio exilim la! must make full use of ur beloved cam!!