Sunday, June 1, 2008

Great day shopping @ Metzingen!

I went to Metzingen on sunday, famous for it's factory outlet prices for expensive brands like Burberry, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger etc. Which well, i didn't buy any of them..

They also have many afforable outlets such as nike, puma, esprit, adidas, swatch etc. Here's a photo of some of the outlets available. Click on the photo if u want to read the list of outlets.


Anyway, they also have brands like Reebok, Triumph etc which are not listed anywhere, i wonder why.

We reached Metzingen at 11am. N shopped till around 5pm..muahahaha..
N the result was..tada...


We went in most of the shops there. Except some shops which we weren't interested in. When we entered Esprit, there was total zero trolley. Kenneth said i might probably need one also. But it turned out the other way round. I DID NOT BUY ANYTHNG FROM ESPRIT for myself.

Why?

Simple. Everything was huge. Those very few XS shirts that i could find, i don't like. Those i liked, i couldn't fit. I then resorted to pants and skirts. The smallest i could find was size 34, which i naively thought was the measurement of the butt. N so i thought i probably can fit. It turned out 34 was the waist size.-_-"

I got some other things for other people though.

Well, a summary of what i bought..
The pictures below are strictly not in preference order.=P
It is the order of buying them.

My adidas ClimaCool.

Cute bagpack..hehe..

Kenneth wanted to buy sandals cuz his sandals rosak already. We picked this sandals, which we then saw the offer of 2nd pair 50% off. We saw an exact girl version of his sandals. So we got a pair of it.. Our first couple sandals..*happie*

N finally, after much deep intense consideration, i got this watch. I liked it a lot, but it was a bit loose, n the length couldn't b adjusted.

Pic of all the things i bought. The two same t-shirts were bought from Esprit. One for my bro n one for ken.=)

P/s:
All things for myself were bought by ken. All are my pressies!!whee!! Thank you! muacks muacks..
Also, i bought two other things from Esprit for my frens too. (don't want to mention who..hehe..)

0 comments: