Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's been two weeks...

Im finally able to adapt to life without being able to see kenneth every single day. This week felt like it passed super fast!

Anyway, after coming back from germany, there have been a few things th
at i needed to adapt to. The first would b the size of my laptop.

The day i came back from germany n switched on my laptop, i realised the words were exceptionally small. For a while i thought that my eye power has increased. It was way later that day that i realised it was because i have been using kenneth's 22 inch plasma screen to go online for the past one month. N i thought i was going blind.-_-"

Secondly, i have been an environmentalist
in germany. I placed plastics, aluminium, papers, degradable stuffs, glass n the rest accordingly. I used to think it was difficult. But it turned out very simple essentially. Coming back to m'sia, all i can do is chuck everything in one plastic bag n throw it. Cuz even if i separate it, the rubbish bin outside comprises only one bin. One bin for all. Woohoo? Don't think so.

Thirdly, i had a baby pillow to sleep on when i was there. It's super comfy and it fits the shape of my head. Ken gave it to me cuz it was too small for him. I would have brought it back if my bag had the space! Takde baby pillow-->insomnia.*sobs*

N an important one. Escalators in germany work the other way round. Right to go up n left coming down. I got so used to it that when i first came back, i wanted to go up using the right one, n jerked. Luckily i didn't fall, n there wasn't anyone at the low edge. Otherwise i would have knocked someone.

Well, i didn't do the same mistake when i first reached germany. Cuz kenneth was around so i just stick to him wherever he goes without needing my brain..=P

0 comments: